Guided e-bike tour 3 (6 hours)
What is the guide showing me on this tour?
A wonderful ride along the river Lütschine to the enchanting Valley of the 72 Waterfalls, part of one of the largest nature reserves in Switzerland. In Lauterbrunnen we will visit the mighty Trümmelbach Waterfalls inside a mountain, where up to 20,000 litres of water per second are thundering through the narrow gorge. For sure this visit will be an unforgettable experience.
A tour with only gentle inclines on paved roads and graveled forest paths into this heavenly valley, where you will appreciate a lot more than just the waterfalls.
Your guide is very knowledgeable and will provide you with lots of interesting knowledge about the area. He/she will be happy to give advice what else there is to see and discover in Interlaken and the Jungfrau region.
Good for kids: No
Picnic included: Yes
Entry fee included: Yes
Some of the highlights of this tour:
- Ride along the glacier water river Lütschine through enchanting forests
- amazingly nice village Lauterbrunnen surrounded by waterfalls
- Walk up and behind the Staubbach Waterfall
- Visit of to the thundering Trümmelbach Waterfalls inside a mountain
- 3000m and 4000m high peaks line the way
- our famous Swiss picnic with local sausage, cheese specialities etc.
- a delicious surprise
Included: E-Bike, helmet, local guide, Swiss picnic, entry fee Trümmelbach Waterfalls, water
Duration: 6 hours
TOUR-START: 10.00 am (meeting time is 15 Min. before)
Tour day: Thursday
Please book latest the night before!
Adults and teens on E-Bikes (12 years+) CHF 189,-
Kids (up to 11 years) –> NOT possible